Sunday 9 May 2010

Update from Urpu Sellar

Sunday morning 9th May, I still have my morning face on.
To panic or not to panic...
The time of year when artists can be observed in their natural habitat is approaching fast. It'll soon be Spring Fling. I always get worried if things run smoothly, are on time - especially if ahead of time and I wonder what I have forgotten. So far looking good... The biggest problem will be to clear enough space to fit in some people. Ash clouds allowing, Mother will be visiting us over the Spring Fling. It was my idea. "Sure, come during the Spring Fling, it's good fun!" Well, she is fit (former Olympic swimmer ('52) I'll have you know!), very good at organising, tidying, cooking, making coffee, talking to people. She gives wonderful foot massages. She thinks she's coming for a for a holiday.

You can find Urpu at Studio 17 in the West region of this year's Spring Fling.

No comments:

Post a Comment