Wednesday 27 May 2009

Report from Studio 57

Every time local papers mention me in connection with Spring Fling they put me down as a ceramicist so sometimes I get highly technical questions I can't begin to answer I must let them know I'm a crazy mixed up medium - hopper for next year.

Anyway had about 226 visitors, several returnees from previous years which is always good, and those who did wash up at my doors were very engaged with what was going on. The door didn't blow off as in a previous weekend, and some lucky punters raided the rhubarb patch, and got to sample home-made rhubarb and ginger hooch, but that's another story.


I felt the level of commitment from visitors was very high. That's all I'll shut up now,all best wishes, Kate Anderson

PS Did anyone spot Bertie in Kate's garden?

No comments:

Post a Comment